InsideBusiness Payments Slovakia is the electronic banking product of ING Bank. It provides on-line access to ING Bank as well as the two-way transfer of data necessary for the realization of SEPA and cross border fund transfers. It provides for a safe and fast transfer of funds in an electronic format without documentation.
Services and Functionality of InsideBusiness Payments Slovakia
- Preparation, approval and transmission to the Bank of payment orders, 24 hours a day.
- Preparation of payment order specimens (creation and storing of standard texts of payment orders).
- Electronic statements of account are available at 7:00 a.m. every day. - Current information on account balances is provided at 10-minutes intervals from 7:15 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. The last update of account balances is available at 6:30 p.m.
- The Bank provides current information on daily transactions on the account at 10 -minute intervals beginning at approx.7:00 a.m.
- The last update of account balances is available. at approx 6:30 p.m.
- Current exchange rate quotations from ING Bank are available at 10:30 a.m. on a daily basis.
- Current exchange rate quotations of the European Central Bank for the actual working day are available after 5:00 p.m. on a daily basis.
- InsideBusiness Payments Slovakia supports data integration into the client’s financial system by means of automatic in/out data transfer of the InsideBusiness Payments Slovakia system.
Security on the Client’s Sideof InsideBusiness Payments Slovakia
In the InsideBusiness Payments Slovakia system it is possible to set the parameters for system security in accordance with the internal rules and performance standards of your company. The safety elements on the client’s side are as follows:
- smartcard, PIN and digital certificate for users.
- a hierarchy of access rights for each user with detailed possibilities for each setting.
- protocols on the operation of individual modules also include identification of the user for each activity.
- an adjustable system of payment order approvals before sending them to the Bank.
- communication with the Bank is protected by the latest security technology.
- data is sent to the Bank in encrypted form and its authenticity is checked before being sent.
Security of Communication
The Online Banking is PKI-enabled and based on transaction-oriented protection. Transaction-oriented security services are provided by Public Key Infrastructure /Public Key Cryptography Systems (PKI/PKCS).
InsideBusiness Payments Slovakia complies with all international standards regarding the security of internet transactions. ING uses the latest available technologies to encrypt and authenticate transactions. Entitlement and authorisation security measures control and limit user activity through pre-defined access rules and security levels.
The user access is protected from unauthorized access by advanced protection methods:
- transaction-oriented security services
- digital certificate
- user registration by Bank staff
Minimum requirements to access InsideBusiness Payments Slovakia could be found here.
Use InsideBusiness Payments CEE in Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Ukraine in English and your local language.
Download information about Internet Banking System - InsideBusiness Payments Slovakia